Saturday 8 March 2014

Cuteness Injection: Dose #1


As many artists will know, trying to produce a piece of work when you'd rather curl up in bed with a tub of Ben & Jerry's (Preferably Baked Alaska) whilst weeping over a 'feel' moment in the latest Disney film is difficult, however I've successfully managed to break through the almost impenetrable wall of procrastination and artistic laziness. Thus, allow me to present the first in a series of (hopefully regular) cuteness injections!



"Whipped-Llama Shortcake"

My first foray into the world of Illustrator and vector graphics resulted in my brain melting into a puddle of pink milkshake (I know that sounds like a good thing, but it really isn't) I spent 30 minutes violently clicking every button I could find just trying to figure out how to fill in a circle (Just to let you know, I failed).

I've been using Illustrator for a few weeks now and this little whipped-llama shortcake is my latest piece of work; I think he's a bit too cute to eat, don't you?



No comments:

Post a Comment